The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Photoshop CS5!
Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Chapter #1: What is Photoshop?
- Exploring the Menu Bar
- Introducing the Toolbox
- Understanding the Options Bar
- Using Palettes
- Customizing Photoshop
- Opening and Navigating Images
- Using Adobe Bridge
- Getting Help
- Using the History Palette
Chapter #2: Overview of the Selection Tools
- Using the Marquee Tools
- Exploring the Lasso Tools
- Creating Selections Using the Magic Wand
- Using Color Range to Create Selections
- Creating Selections Using Extractions
- Transforming a Selection
- Copying Pasting and Moving a Selection
Chapter #3: Understanding Layers
- Working with Layers
- Applying Layer Styles
- Fill and Adjustment Layers
- Exploring Layer Comps
- What are Masks?
- Using Layer Masks
- Merging and Flattening Layers
Chapter #4: Understanding Color Modes
- Specifying Color
- Understanding Color Adjustment
- Using the Adjustment Tools
- Replacing Color
- Introduction to the Drawing Tools
- Creating Paths
- Modifying Paths
- Introduction to the Painting Tools
- Using the Painting Tools
Chapter #5: Working with Type
- Converting Type into a Shape or Path
- Exploring Type Effects
- Understanding Filters
- Previewing Filters
- Working with Filters
- Retouching Images
Chapter #6: Preparing to Publish
- Printing Basics
- Optimizing Images for the Web
- Using Save For Web and Devices
- Creating Image Slices
- What are source websites for freelancing?
- How to be registered on them?
- How to Start Work on these website?
- How to Make your Portfolio and start Selling your services?
- What medium of receiving payments should be used for Online Freelancing?
- How to promote your profile to get more clients?
- How to handle inquiries and claims?