- Introduction to Software
- Software Installation
- Use of tools
- Import Files
- Make New Drawing & Trace Object
- Working with Colors
- Special Feature & Effects
- Files Export and Saves
- Use Internet for Searching
- Make Search Board for New Creation
- Introduction with Market Standard (Gloves, Football, Garments etc.)
- Preparing to Publish
- Final Project
Flattening: Draw lines on the Avatar and extract patterns
Segment Darts: Add and modify Darts added along pattern outlines.
Offset as Internal Line along curve: Create Internal Lines between two segments following the curve of the pattern.
Modular Mode: Combine or swap out ready-made Block Components to create designs with speed and flexibility.
Zipper: Add zipper details quickly and easily.
Stitch: Establish topstitch settings while sewing the garment together simultaneously.
Pin on/off Animation: Save pin status (activate, deactivate) by frame.
Animation: Make animation.